We wish to acknowledge the donations made to Prairie Rose Hospice Palliative Care Society by the following individuals in support of palliative care activities. Community donations make up the foundation of our budget and help us provide palliative care resources such as in-home hospital beds, printed resources for palliative care clients, education workshops, and a biannual memorial service for the community. All funds raised stay in the community to enhance local palliative care services.
The supporters and volunteers of Prairie Rose Hospice Palliative Care Society would love to one day see fully funded hospice care in partnership with community resources for Brooks and area. “Hope for Hospice Care” aims to make that dream realized.
Donate to the Hope for Hospice Care Fund
Whether in memory of a loved one or so that compassionate end-of-life care can be accessible to all. Tax-deductible receipts are available.
Donations – In Memory of
- Hilda Bunney donated by Martin Shields, Marlene McCharles, LIne Zuniga.
- Estate of Jean Mary Humphrey.
- Leo Smith donated by Ron & Pam Bonora, Carol L Tiegen, Rod & Wendy Davidson, John & Bernice Kueffler, Cindy Young, & Susan Bourdeau.
- Carol Schlachter donated by Dennis & Gay Hemsing, Laurence & Gail Berger, Mrs. Rosella Helwig, Jill Maloney, Bonnie Vogel (with Victor, Mike, Arie, Nicole, Todd, & Steven Vogel, & Lori Brienza), Ronald & Denise Amundson, Mary Ann Noack, Merle Zatylny, Kathryn Delday, Jacobus & Wilma Peeters, Catherine Buchanan, EA Rakochey, Jacquie & Terry Doran & Family, Janice Hufnagel, Vanda Marcy, Sharon & Donald Snell, Jamie & Sandy Ressler, Margaret Laux, Deborah Oikawa, Elsie & Robert Strach, Greta Barath, Brad & Blendin Robin, Stuart Bondar, Cindy Young, Gerata Barath, Andrew Schlachter, Dean Schlachter, & Anonymous.
- Bea Charlton donated by Evelyn Harahus, Marlene McCharles, Kim & Stuart Douglass, Marlene Bowen, Bassano School, Trudy & Tom Niggli, David & Dianna Burnat, William Tomlinson, Jeff Benson, Bill & Diana Mikula, Jean Pickett, Jeff Ward, Bruce & Dulcie Beasley, George & Janice Koza, Dan & Rose Lovsin, Cheryl Pierson, & Cindy Young.
- Barb Edington donated by Kent Edington.
- Eric Fleury donated by Martin Shields, Bonnie Fujimoto, & Teresa Fujimoto.
- Fred & Jeanine Mandeville donated by Ken & Leanne & Family.
- Ken Darcy Saranchuk donated by Maxine, Yaris, & Sheldon.
- Joel Kim Saranchuk donated by Maxine, Yaris, & Sheldon.
- Gordon, Sophie & Christine Nielsen donated by Peter & Barb Nielsen.
- Clarence & Ilene Bengtston donated by Lorene & Brian Nichols.
- Kevin Hok donated by Diane Reiss & Harper.
- JR Reiss donated by Shawna & Dana.
- Wayne Bilyk donated by Love Marlo, Jay, Jodi & Grandkids.
- Allan & Gladys Good donated by Alana & Vernon Alvis & Family.
- Roy & Agnes Alvis donated by Alana & Vernon Alvis & Family.
- George Newton donated by Newton, Snider & Dyck Families.
- Theo deJong donated by Anne deJong.
- Marian Wells donated by Martin Shields.
- Amy Hutch donated by Martin Shields.
- Lloyd Chorney donated by Alana & Vern Alvis.
- Ellie Bauer donated by Barbara Tiegs, Rose & Doug Bauer, Carol Schlachter, Kennith & Aletta Langille, Eileen Swenson, Ed & Diane WenarChuk, Peter Petersen, and Darlene Stein.
- Gwen Hingley donated by Kristjan & Linda Austin and LeRoy & Diane Nelson.
- Terry Hall donated by Wayne & Penny Sinclair, George & Constance Saunders, Carol & Irvin Loran, Pat & Carl Kuhn, and William & Jeanne Bent.
- Lawrence Johnson donated by Phyllis Johnson.
- Valerie Tateson donated by Joyce Sagert, Pam & Ron Bonora, Marlene Johnson, E. Meychiae, Rod BacLear, TD Canada Trust Agriculture Service, Ron & Joan Christianson, Connie Beringer, Michael & Janet Dovichak, Ike & Eileen Schroeder, Peter Petersen, Dennis & Gay Hemsing, Evelyn Classon, Jeanette Burton, Loretta Darago, Joyce, Gayle Nakamura, George Beer, Jean Pickett, Elisabeth Faster, Ton & Jill Leonard, Bridge Ladcey, Brian & Gayle Schmidt, Dick & Dixie Alberts, Wayne & Penny Sinclair, Bill & Diane Mikula, Glenn & Dee Ravnsborg, James & Doreen Burton, Gail Kelly, Mary Hislop, Shelagh Hislop, Karen Barnec, Tracey & Michele Hemsing, Donald & Kay Fraser and Patricia Kerr.
- Richard (Boomer) Wald donated by Ken & Shelley Sturgeon and Cindy & Stacey Young & family.
- Herb Anderson donated by Swim the Lake – Lenore Anderson.
- Terry Hall donated by Dennis & Gay Hemsing, Daniel & Cheryl Galbraith, Linda & Lloyd Fowlie, Ron & Pam Bonora, Ronald & MJ Enevold, John & Molly Douglass, Wilf & Marjorie Keinick, TransCanada Pipelines, Pat Fukuda.
- Cody Snyders donated by Marlene Evers.
- Ed Fosen donated by Armor Building
- Adrianna Sweep donated by Mario’s Electric
- Delores Eckert donated by George & Janice Koza
- Trees of Hope 2016 Campaign donated by PRHPCS
- Smith Group Holdings
- Audrey Borland
- Bette Donaldson
- St Mary’s CWL
- Martin Shields
- Prizm Financial Inc
- Brooks Industrial Metals Ltd.
- Horizon Welding & Fabrication Inc.
- Brooks Bulletin
- Andy Schlachter
- Dean Schlachter
- Leanne & Ken Mandeville
- Brooks Lions Club
- Torxen Energy Ltd.
- Duchess School Philanthropy Class & Community Foundation of Medicine Hat & SE Alberta
- Smith Group Holdings
- St. Mary’s CWL
- Ada Wallace
- Amy Dyck
- Smith Group Holdings Ltd.
- Phyllis Johnson
- Janice Christensen
- Delia Johnson
- Cindy Young
- St. Alban’s Parish Church – Community outreach
- 100 Woman Who Care – Brooks
- Cenovus Energy Corp.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Women’s League
- Prairie Patcher Quilt Guild
- Sensational Kids
- Prairie Pioneer Line Dancers
- Peter Petersen
- Carole Christiansen
- Don MacIntyre
- Brian & Norma Dunlop
- Doreen Burton
- Patrick Brown
- Andrew Schlachter
- Donna Drader
- Thoms Funeral Home and Reception Centre – Chris & Jenn Thom