Grief is a process, a journey with no specific time lines. It involves not only the physical loss of a special person, but the loss of roles we had in conjunction with that person. It can be a very old loss, or a very current one.
PRHPCS is offering you an opportunity to help navigate this journey. We will be meeting the 1st and 3rd Monday of everyone month at the Prairie Pioneers board room at 7 pm. We hope to share with you some of the challenges, and with general discussion and sharing, help you to move forward through this stressful time. Please feel free to bring a friend.
- Understanding Grief – Nov 16th (Janice)
- How has this loss affected me and my family – Dec. 7th (John)
- Moving through grief – Jan. 18th (Janice)
- Making sense of intense grief – Feb. 1st ( John)
- Managing difficult situations – March 1st ( Janice)
- Caring for self – March 15th (John)
- When life starts to get better – April 19th (Janice and John)