“The gift of time is priceless – thank you for sharing yours.”
Prairie Rose would like to thank our volunteer Directors for their continued volunteering during covid-19 restrictions to keep our Society goals going for our clients and their families in Brooks, Bassano Hospital and the area.
To be a PRHPCS Volunteer:
- Generosity, a willingness to give your time to others
- Understanding, because their lives might be very different from your own
- Empathy, an ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and feel what they must feel
- Compassion, to truly care about making someone else’s life better
- Patience, because the process doesn’t always go as smoothly as it might
- Dedication, to stick with the project and see it through
Prairie Rose would like to thank and acknowledge our Directors: Linda Currie, Cindy Young, Betty Hansen, Linda Simpson, Angela DeBlasio, Pastor John Theiss, Jenn Thom, Marg Laux, Rose Anderson, Angela MacDonald, Alana Alvis.
We would also like to thank the volunteer members that worked right alongside us this year: Julie Tateson, Wendy Metcalf, Amy Dyck, Bev Signarowski, Rev. Janice Whitelock, Colleen Davidson, Cheryl Hansen, Jen Trenerry, Vern Alvis, Elizabeth Harms.